HYDROGEN DAYS conference is an excellent frame for updates on hydrogen and fuel cell technologies and represents the best setting to show the latest advances in research, projects, and products in the Czech Republic, Visegrad regions, and Central Europe.
1. Development and deployment in the energy sector
- hydrogen production, hydrogen storage, energy storage, infrastructure, co-generation systems, sector coupling, etc
- fuel cells, reversible fuel cells, etc.
- business cases, market implementation, etc.
2. Development and deployment in transportation
- fuel cells as an energy source for mobile applications, power trains based on hydrogen combustion, combined systems, etc.
- forklifts, personal cars, trucks, buses, ships, trains, etc.
- hydrogen infrastructure, etc.
3. Cross cutting and overarching issues
- education & information, legislation & safety, reliability, grid integration, etc.
- market introduction, business cases, hydrogen valleys etc.
- cooperation possibilities, national strategies etc.
- decarbonization potential
- green hydrogen policy
Commercial, scientific, research, and educational entities active in the field of advanced hydrogen and related technologies, investors, businesspeople, general public, and decision-makers interested in hydrogen technologies.
To discover the latest progress in research, industry, and the public policy scene. To find out issues that we have in common and areas for collaboration. To promote further development and, above all, the implementation of hydrogen technologies in our daily lives.
World-renowned experts, including government officials, entrepreneurs & students.